Saturday, May 26, 2012

FW: The Open Scroll Blog

----Forwarded Message----
From: noreply@blogger.com
To: kodiak241@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, May 26, 2012 2:30 PM EDT
Subject: The Open Scroll Blog

The Open Scroll Blog

///////////////////////////////////////////
Part 19 - The Sodomite Gateway - Dirty Pastry Tales - Undercover Black
Cocoa Donut and Limp Bizkit

Posted: 25 May 2012 06:23 PM PDT
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/HtvlF/~3/5pHgPhl6x2U/part-19-sodomite-gateway-dirty-pastry.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

It seems everywhere I go there is a sodomite agenda being signaled before
my eyes and in my ears. Sometimes this is really subtle, and sometimes not
so much. It's a regular reminder of the nature of this world, which is ripe
for judgment. Although I sure don't rejoice at the evil, I do rejoice that
the Lord has opened my eyes and ears to expose the reality, and to know His
present love and provision for me to be free from the enchantments that
bind and control.



I was on a road trip the other day and we made a pit st

No comments:

Post a Comment