This shouldn’t even be an argument - It's simple common sense, something the Left lacks.
I am sitting at my desk in Washington, shaking right now. I am so mad at the blindness of the Radical Left and their inability to understand the threat they're causing.
I just looked at the latest border security briefing, and it looks like the Left is STILL fighting our MAGA border policy in every state they can.
And now, they have THE NERVE to try and block everything we attempt to pass to protect YOU, the people we swore to serve and protect!
So instead of trying to reason with these radical Democrats, I’m coming straight to the people to ask for your help in this matter.
I’m teaming up with true MAGA leaders to put together a quick Border Security Survey, and we need input from as many true American patriots as possible to build the momentum we need to make a difference in this fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment