Sunday, August 15, 2010

Angel of the Bottomless Pit Revealed!

Looking through a dictionary for the meaning of the word Adir, as in Mount Adir in northern Israel, God brought my attention to the name Abaddon, the angel of the bottomless pit. I knew that his name in Greek was Apollyon. I thought, "That sounds like the name Apollo, the mythological Greek god of poetry and light. I can't find the meaning of Apollo in the dictionary, so I do a cross-check of Apollo and destroyer online. www.thinkbabynames.com has the meaning of Apollo as DESTROYER! This is a DIRECT LINK between the fallen angel, a.k.a. DEVIL or DEMON as they are commonly called, and the Greek mythological god Apollo. Thus we have iron-clad proof that the Greek, and by extension Roman, because the two are interchangeable, gods are in fact devils and the workings of devils, that is, unclean spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment