Saturday, November 13, 2010

Formation of the One World Government beginning?

I found this today. If I am interpreting this correctly, then God has given Satan/Lucifer permission to start putting his One World Government together. Expect spiritual battles to pick up in strength and intensity, especially once the government is officially put together.

In an article titled 'Sunnis stage walkout' found in the Post and Courier (www.postandcourier.com), it mentions Nouri al-Maliki as giving a nod to form the next government in Iraq. Nouri in Arabic means 'light.' Al-Maliki in Arabic means 'the king.' This gives the meaning of the name Nouri al-Maliki , 'the king of light.' This is a title that would be given to Jesus Christ, the Light of the world, and rightful King. It is my assertion that the LORD God Almighty showed me this article to let me know what he has allowed to happen so that I can warn others that the time is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment