Tuesday, March 22, 2011

कोम्फोर्ट फ्रॉम थे लोर्ड

Here is a message from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: "I know, children, that you are tired. I know that you are weak. I know that you want to be here with me, which is far better than the situation you are in now. I desire that you are here with me, also; away from all the beatings, the killings, away from all the forsaking that you have received. I know the unfairness that you have received on your job as a result of serving me. It grieves me in the heart that ye endure such things. Bear yet a little while longer here on earth, for it is yet more profitable for you to remain here. Remember that I endured such things while I was on earth. Remember, also, that I am with you, and the Holy Ghost is with you. The time is short, the battle almost over. Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. I love you, and have in no wise forsaken you. Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment