Monday, June 13, 2011

The thing about faith

That's the thing about faith. I still have to relearn the fact that feelings can confuse us, and sometimes even steer us away from faith. I don't have all the answers, but we know that God is not limited by anything, not even monumental monstrous debt. Also, stop beating yourself up. You could not have prevented yourself from going blind, anymore than I could have prevented my near-sightedness. I have a hole in my optic nerve in one of my eyes, that apparently I was born with. Now, I do not have any proof, but I strongly suspect that your condition is hereditary somehow. Just because no one else in the family has had this happen to them does not mean that you didn't get it from genes. Perhaps an ancestor had this and it was passed down to you somehow. Who knows? I do know that sometimes peace comes when we stop asking why, and start asking God what now, but when you ask him what now, you have to have faith that God will see you through. Once again, feelings will rob you of your precious faith don't let your feelings rob you. trust me I know. I still struggle with my feelings getting the best of me sometimes.

Have peace that God did not bring you this far to drop you. Like I said I don't have all the answers, but I do know that God is saying right now it is not hopeless. The next time Satan throws circumstances, like your blindness and the bills in your face, throw the word of God back in Satan's face. God says in his word that you can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you. God says in his word that he will NEVER leave you nor forsake you. God says that there are many trials and sufferings in this world, but to FEAR NOT, FOR HE HAS OVERCOME THE WORLD...SATAN AIN'T GOD. HAVE FAITH THAT IF YOU TRUST AND OBEY GOD, AND THEN REST IN HIM, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH. IT MAY NOT BE THE WAY YOU THOUGHT, OR EVEN THE WAY YOU WANTED, BUT GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH AS LONG AS YOU KEEP HIM FIRST ...you do the best you can and that is all you can do. . God himself will never ask you to do more than your best, but you have to trust and obey him. Marshall and I are praying for you.

(From a Facebook post made by Tiffany Ramsey on 06/13/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment