Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mysterious floating object photographed in the sun on 10/08/11

Let me say from the start that I do not believe in the existence of UFOs or extraterrestrials.  What I do believe in is the God of the Bible, and his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

Yesterday, from about 2:30 PM until somewhere around 6:00 PM, I photographed an object that was floating in front of the sun.  I could not see the object because of the glare, but thanks be to God, whom I serve continually, that he let the camera pick up this image.  Here is a report of the account:

For some reason I wanted to take a picture of the sun on my cellphone camera to see what would happen.  I figured it would be just a big white spot.  What I saw was a pyramidal-shaped object in front of the sun, in the direct center, that remained there until the sun went down.  The sun was unusually bright, and the shape also changed to a circle which occasionally seemed to rotate, break up and rotate, and go pyramidal again.


I also saw a fireball shoot out from the object, although the look of it was like the sun inself shot out the fireball.  Plus, there were several mini-lights that went out from the "sun" and returned, as though they were test flights or something.  A few times the object appeared to be in the shape of an eye, and the clouds around sun were in the shape of wings.  Additionally, I also saw what can only be described as a sun serpent in one photo that was stretched across the sun in a wavy manner.

What makes this interesting is that I was reading the previous night about Satan's attempts to deceive the peoples of the earth in to thinking he is God by using a false 'new Jerusalem,' a city built by God that is said to hover over Jerusalem on earth during the thousand year reign of the Lord Jesus.

I will try to upload some photos soon to show you.

UPDATE:  I finally got a USB cord, but there is currently no software on the internet that I can use to be able to download the photos from my phone to the computer.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment