Sunday, January 1, 2012

Time Square Ball Drop a pagan fertility rite

You won't believe this.  I was watching the Time Square ball drop this year and the thought occurred to me to check the origins of it.  I suspected it to be occultic in nature so I did a search on Janus worship, which is where we get the word January.  That turned up some connections to Diana and Apollo, mythological Greek gods.  Both are sun deities.  The sun, as you may know, is a star.

Notice how the 'star,' the New Year's ball, is seen falling.  This is in direct connection to Lucifer as mentioned in Isaiah 14:12, "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" and in Luke 10:18, "And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment