Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whitney Houston Died In An Occult Sacrifice

Normally I don't read magazines like Globe, but in the February 15, 2012 edition, I noticed something really interesting.  I saw a man's hand beside Whitney's belly performing what is known in the occult world as the devil's claw.  I believe it is also known as the craw and the lion's paw.  This hand gesture has been used by everyone from Annie Bessant and Anton Lavay to Pat Robertson and Billy Graham, two supposedly top-level Christians.  Here is a link to some pictures of well-known people, both non-Christian and Christian, using satanic hand gestures:  http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/700_club.htm

What is also interesting is the time of death.  Whitney Houston's official time of death is 1555 hrs on 02/11/2012.  Notice all the triple-digit numbers here:  111, 222, 555?  There was even a double 11 in there (take the 1 from 1555, the take the 1's from 02/11/2012 and place them side by side) which may have been the assassins' intentions all along.  For more information on this please go to the following website:  http://adventofdeception.com/occult-numerology-2012/.

If you are feeling sick to your stomach because of all this, good. It means the truth is getting to you and healing you of the bad programming you have been getting.  "And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter." (Revelation 10:8-10)


UPDATE:  For mind-blowing video confirmation of what you just read, go here:  http://www.mojvideo.com/video-whitney-houston-death-sacrifice-ritual-at-the-2012-grammys-sacrificing-a-legend-full/5704c066ca947ed6e99b#

No comments:

Post a Comment