Monday, May 28, 2012

Butterfinger and homosexuality

----Forwarded Message----
From: noreply@blogger.com
To: kodiak241@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, May 28, 2012 2:23 PM EDT
Subject: The Open Scroll Blog

The Open Scroll Blog

///////////////////////////////////////////
Part 20 - The Sodomite Gateway - Butterfinger

Posted: 27 May 2012 07:27 PM PDT
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/HtvlF/~3/X1-lGgZFS80/part-20-sodomite-gateway-butterfinger.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

I suppose it was because Google is so savvy with their content-matching
algorithm that it came to appear on my Chrome browser screen. I had been
researching the Duncan Donuts MIB3 promotion of the incredible edible
chocolate starfish. I generally try to ignore ads, but at one point I
looked at one that was served to me in a side bar: It had seized my
attention. Barmageddon. Huh? Barmageddon is coming. Right there, in angry
yellow and orange. Barmageddon is coming. Are you ready? OK. You got my
attention. I note the lightning bolt, the signature of Zeus. Clearly,
somebo

No comments:

Post a Comment