Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fw: The Open Scroll Blog - As In The Days Of Noah; Revelation Of The Lawless One;






The Open Scroll Blog

The Open Scroll Blog


Posted: 03 Jun 2014 07:10 PM PDT
Posted: 03 Jun 2014 03:02 PM PDT
Greetings once again and blessings in Y'shua!

There have been no posts to the blog recently because I've been immersed in the researching and writing about the reasons why Marian apparitions have become so frequent and popular, even with those who are not Roman Catholics. I had been steadily working my way through the revision and expansion of the study titled, When Will the Lawless One be Revealed? (The Sign for the Bride - Part 2) and nearly reached the end of it when I came to the subject of Marian apparitions. A pattern of many of the Marian apparitions complements other indicators of the revealing of the lawless one on the 13th day of the 1st month. As I assessed what I had formerly written on the subject it quickly became apparent to me that this needed to become a separate work. My studies of the sign of the Queen of Heaven in the last days have led me to believe that she (or it) will have a key role at the apocalypse of the Antichrist. I feel like I'm close to publishing the study.

I recommend some collateral reading in preparation. First, Queen of All by Jim Tetlow. The Kindle version appears to have been made unavailable but you can read it online here: PDF - Queen of All. The expanded title and attribution is: "Queen of Rome, Queen of Islam, Queen of All  - The Marian apparitions' plan to unite all religions under the Roman Catholic Church" by Jim Tetlow, Roger Oakland, Brad Myers

Another recommended resource is titled, Exo-Vaticana, by Putnam and Horn. See the chapter titled, "Fátima: Harbinger of the Great Deception?" in "Section Three: When Chariots of the Gods Appear." Although my conclusions sometimes vary, and please note that this does not represent a blanket endorsement, the work contains some valuable observations, including in a contribution by L. A. Marzulli. [Kindle Version] Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project LUCIFER, and the Vatican's Astonishing Exo-Theological Plan for the Arrival of an Alien Savior by Cris Putnam and Thomas Horn.



No comments:

Post a Comment