Thursday, November 28, 2019

Fw: You're #1



You, are the Number One Reason I'm thankful 

Thank you for being part of Last Evangelist TV series ministry. This is more than media - it's a movement! We are a ministry equipping the body of Christ for what's to come in these last days; spreading God's love, power and sound mind. We're here for the lonely, the broken, the hurting.  That is possible because of your prayers and support. Thank you! 
Let's come together as a body today at 6pm CST to give God all the glory.
God bless you richly,
David
 
Join us on Thanksgiving at 5pm PST for a special Live Gathering
Gather with us tonight at 8pm EST

"I love what you're doing! God is using you to spread the truth, expose the evil, corruption etc." Lori

"Tonight's message was very clear and concise.  It really cleared up some questions I had." Martha

"Your work is SO valued and important, as you know, this truth is barely in the church!"

"Well- researched and real. I make sure that I add it to my arsenal." Jordan

"This is the best night of my week David." Guinevere

"I love that you love us. not a church person. but I feel I need to be saved."

"They were all filled with the Holy Spirit 
and spoke the word of God boldly."  Acts 4:31
Copyright © 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment