Sunday, May 3, 2020

Serious persecution, and I am glad

I wrote this because I am persecuted for standing against the wickedness in our Government, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.  You may not be directly addressed in this letter, but nonetheless it is to you also.  Take courage.  Things are about to get worse, but they will get better.  Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be faithful to him.  Diligently seek him and he will faithfully reward you.  If you have not yet believed on him, do so now while you have the chance.  It will be worth it.


Hi David.  This is Marshall Ramsey II. I wanted to give you an update on what's been happening with me.  Yesterday, I tried to buy something from the grocery store with my debit card only to have the purchase rejected.  The reason given by the cashier was that it was an invalid account number.  Thinking my account had been closed, I went to my bank and checked the situation on the ATM.  The ATM said that the account, meaning bank account, was invalid, a.k.a. it did not exist.

Two things are wrong with this picture.  I did not cancel my account, and I made a deposit to it just the day before, which was Friday, May 1, 2020.  My account must have been canceled either after I made the deposit or some time before I attempted the make the purchase.  I am sure you can connect major Mark of the beast references.

What appears to have happened is I made someone very powerful very upset, so much so that my bank would do something like this.  And while it is inconvenient that this happened and I am out of some money, I rejoice in my suffering because it tells me that our God is pleased with me and has a great reward for me in Heaven.

If you note the same things happening to other believers, remind them to rejoice also in their sufferings because great is their reward in Heaven.

 I am glad to hear of the success you are having with the station.  Be not weary in well doing, give thanks in all things, and we shall receive a great reward for our troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment