Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blu-Ray and Project Blue Beam and other thoughts

Is Luke Skywalker a forerunner of the abomination of desolation spoken of in the book of Daniel, a part-human, part-machine construct? Did the earthquake in Haiti signal the start of what's called the 'Black Awakening?' Check out www.lookupfellowship.com for some information on this. I felt that the earthquake in Haiti was a starting point for something, although I wasn't sure. I did notice that people seemed to be more hateful after the earthquake happened, that they were darker, a.k.a. black.


Could Blu-Ray technology be used to condition the peoples of the world to go along with Project Blue Beam, the false Rapture, and the belief in aliens? I have always been wary of Blu-ray players. The video quality is through the roof, so is the sound quality. But I kept thinking that there was something sinister behind it, or that it could be used for something sinister.

I first thought of the Batman movie with Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey playing Two-face and Joker. "The Box" was a device that allowed "high-frequency carrier waves" to be beamed directly into the brain to produce holographic images so that the user could experience a television show or their own imagination in 3-D. It also allowed for personal information to be pulled out of a person without their knowledge or consent. Thus, while the user was having fun watching "The Box" holograms, information was secretly being pulled from their minds without their knowledge or consent. I think it is possible, although no 'proof' to back it up, that Blu-ray technology could be used in the same manner.

What does this have to do with Project Blue Beam and aliens? What is a ray if not a beam? Rays of sun, sunbeam. The aliens part is a bit trickier. I happen to have a Blu-Ray machine in my house. I was going to put the movie Independence Day in to watch it, when God directed my attention to the security tab built into the box. It looked exactly like the spacecraft weapon that the aliens used to destroy the cities. Also, the energy beam they used was blue. (Thanks, God, for revealing that to me, too.) Aliens using blue beams to destroy mankind. Blu-Ray cases having the same safety tab design as the alien weapon. Azure blue.


Also, I have been seeing black clouds in the shape of angels holding trumpets to their lips. I had thought beforehand that it was a demonic mockery of the Christian Rapture, where Jesus comes on the clouds and Gabriel blows the Lord's trumpet and calls us to be with him forever, personally. Little did I know that there were people speculating on the possibility of a False Rapture, a demonic counterfit of the real Rapture. Go to www.lookupfellowship.com and type false rapture in the search bar, and you should see.

No comments:

Post a Comment