Saturday, May 22, 2010

Don't worry if you're not 100% focused, God can still use you.

Don't worry about not being a laserbeam for God all by yourself. God gave me a diagram from a basic laser. God is talking, saying that his church is being built up like a laser. You are helping provide focus for the laser. The Light is Jesus. The church is different parts of the laser device. The first laser device was made with a ruby at the center. The shed blood of Jesus is at the center of God's church. The Holy Ghost is the quartz tube that brings the light into the device. We are led by the light of God's Word. We are the casing that surrounds the ruby and the quartz. God the Father is manning the laser. Keep looking up, keep pressing on!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, a part of me thinks the author here is nuts. I am having a hard time grasping the concept that God told the author that stuff ( like the thing with the movie case, for instance ). It seems crazy and insane to me. HOWEVER, due to the ever increasing evil today, and respect for God and truth on an all-time decline, it makes the man who says he fears God, and then takes it a step further and offers proof of this respect for God, a little more credible in his observations, statements, and actions. How can I honestly say that the author of this article is a true respector of the creator of the universe, you might ask? Because I just so happen to be the author's wife, and I witness on an everyday basis this man's faith and devotion to our Almighty God. At the same time, there are those out there who are so quick to promote a " live-and-let- live " and " world peace" mentality. They really seem to be about peace, love, unity, and freedom at first,but in reality they eventually turn to envy, lust,idolatry, betrayal, backstabbing, violence, corrupt politics and favortism...the list goes on...when they turn to these things when things don't go their way, their actions define the true condition of their heart.
    Now, I know that the majority of folk out there do not know the author as I do. So how can you tell if he's credible or not, right? That's a very good point. I Know I am longwinded, but I have said a great deal here to make a point myself. If a man's, or woman's word can still be worth something today, than give me credit in that aspect. I give you my word he is credible. A little off and unorthodox in his thinking sometimes, yes. I don't always agree with him myself. He is still farfrom perfect, but he is truly serving the one who is; our Heavenly Father. The author is still credible in integrity,and I know he listens and obeys the voice of truth everyday, that is, the voice of Almighty God. The God of hope, the God of love. Therefore, because of the credibility of the author, I can't help but wonder if he is on to something, afterall...

    ReplyDelete