Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fw: The Open Scroll Blog





The Open Scroll Blog

The Open Scroll Blog


Posted: 30 May 2015 10:35 AM PDT
The 11th chapter of Revelation is among the chapters of interest as Aaron and I preparations for the anticipated grant of further insight into the Lord's schedule. I've just published an interactive version on The Open Scroll. Among the benefits of the effort invested in this project is the discovery of a notable feature, that every one of this chapter's references to the time units of interest are made in one concise collection. I made this screenshot to capture them in a highlighted state, where the round-up includes "forty-two months," "twelve hundred and sixty days," and "three and a half days," twice.

Thematic Symmetry of Revelation 11 - Interactive

I've been continuing to develop the software tool I'm using to build the presentations, which is also hugely beneficial when it comes to doing the analysis. I'm just about satisfied with the maturity of the tool. I'm more able to concentrate on the analysis with less attention having to be given to technical demands. What's produced doesn't look any different, but they are produced much more efficiently. A 24 inch monitor was recently purchased that can tilt, so with an aspect ration taller than it is wide, combined with much more screen real estate, the working environment is much improved. I'm encouraged to know that some of you really appreciate the effort, gleaning insight from such a penetrating and convenient view of the context.

You may note that a consecutive series of presentations in Revelation are now available that includes chapters 10 through 14. These can be stitched together for further analysis. I've already stitched together Revelation 17 and 18, so I'm only missing 15 and 16 in that range.





No comments:

Post a Comment