Saturday, June 27, 2015

Fw: [New post] Confirmations #1: War Coming To Israel






WordPress.com
abdiyah11 posted: "I was looking for information on something else when YHWH guided me to this article, "Rabbi Receives Heavenly Message in the Cave of Elijah the Prophet". In summary, Amram Vaknin received a message that war is coming to the land of Israel. This reminded m"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on abdiyah elyon

Confirmations #1: War Coming To Israel

by abdiyah11
I was looking for information on something else when YHWH guided me to this article, "Rabbi Receives Heavenly Message in the Cave of Elijah the Prophet". In summary, Amram Vaknin received a message that war is coming to the land of Israel. This reminded me of a post with the same message called, "Right Claw […]
abdiyah11 | June 27, 2015 at 2:17 PM | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p3hXaX-46
Comment    See all comments

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://abdiyahelyon.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/confirmations-1-war-coming-to-israel/



No comments:

Post a Comment