Monday, June 22, 2015

Fw: The Open Scroll Blog





The Open Scroll Blog

The Open Scroll Blog


Posted: 21 Jun 2015 05:44 PM PDT
Thematic Symmetry of Genesis 1:14-18 (Hebrew) - Interactive



17 Deal bountifully with Your servant, That I may live and keep Your word. 18 Open my eyes, that I may behold Wonderful things from Your law. ~ Psalm 119:17-18

I will bow down toward Your holy temple And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name. ~ Psalm 138:2

Your words were found and I ate them, and Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts. ~ Jeremiah 15:16

Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You. ~ Psalm 119:11

The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our sons forever, that we may observe all the words of this law. ~ Deuteronomy 29:29

For You light my lamp; The LORD my God illumines my darkness. ~ Psalm 18:28

Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path. ~ Psalm 119:105





No comments:

Post a Comment