Friday, July 27, 2018

Fw: [New post] Banned by Google



Professor J posted: "Last month I posted a WARNING regarding the theft of my email by China and India, according to Google.  It has been a long month of partial recovery, and I apologize that my blogging has suffered a dearth of penmanship.  Let's hope it doesn't last another"

New post on Jeff's Jots

Banned by Google

by Professor J

Last month I posted a WARNING regarding the theft of my email by China and India, according to Google.  It has been a long month of partial recovery, and I apologize that my blogging has suffered a dearth of penmanship.  Let's hope it doesn't last another month.

Yikes
I still have no access to that email, and other Google related stuff. (Not to mention any other organization or website that also used the email address!) Greg Hunter, from USAWatchdog, frequently comments about his emails to people getting lost in the ether or ending up in receiver's spam. Google is apparently unable to fix this. When I call them to check on progress of restoring the stolen email, they hang-up!  Go figure.

So, I tried to sign-up with another provider, and couldn't get a new email without having a phone that does texting. My landline don't text. Sometimes it doesn't do voice well, either, ha ha! So, in order to get a new email, I must now acquire a cell phone. I hate cell phones -- even when they are off they are tracking your every move. Who needs that kind of intrusion into their private life? Certainly not this old-ffff####ttt, I mean, geezer.

Browsing the Internet
Lately, almost every URL I try to log into locks up. It frequently takes two or three clicks on "recover webpage" to finally access the site, or a shut-down of the browser and another couple of tries. And when did this start? OH, shortly after the hits to this blog exceeded 100,000!

So what in the world is going on?
Here's my thoughts:
1. Barky Insane O'Bummer gave away the United States control of the internet.  This has now allowed foreign countries even easier access to our internet profiles and allows them to steal our information so much quicker and thoroughly.
2. Net Neutrality is now a ghost of the past.  This now allows the "system" to slow down sites they don't want us to visit, which results in continual lock-ups and requests to recover the webpage.  Bah Humbug.
3. Apparently the 100,000 hits has labeled this blog as a danger to the Global Agenda.  What a crock.
4. Apparently, I am being actively attacked and hacked and tracked and blocked.  Downright annoying.

My advice: (Same as Greg's)
Drop Google Gmail and never use them again.

And I would go on to say:
Set up an internet ONLY computer.
1. Install no Word, Spreadsheet, nor Database software. Save no data.
2. Limit your internet access to blogging, viewing, and searching.
3. Never use the internet for any personal business, such as banking, etc.
(The local bank employees are always happy to see their customers in person)
4. Do not store contacts in your email software.
(Type each address in manually -- hey, remembering all those addresses just might keep your brain flexible and healthy!)

Never, never, never add any personal information to who logs in to Windows, to files, etc.
Let the scammers and hackers and global system find nothing on your internet computer except the operating system.

Conclusions
We are living in perilous times. Yeshua's return is imminent.
Stay alert. Be safe. Do not give the global system any info!
Hey, don't even give your internet connected computer any info!

May Yahweh bless you and keep you.

Professor J | July 26, 2018 at 4:33 pm | Tags: Banned, Blocked, Denied, Google, Locked-Up, Refused | Categories: Updates | URL: https://wp.me/pT7Sh-1eh


Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://professorjt2012.wordpress.com/2018/07/26/banned-by-google/


No comments:

Post a Comment