Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Fw: Last Chance in 2019!



View this email in your browser

Last Chance for a Year-End Gift


Dear <Your Name>,
Because of generous, Christ-like friends like you, we are able to boldly proclaim God's truth to the lonely, broken and hurting. 

Your gift helps people like Maureen, abandoned by her husband and rejected for her faith. Now she feels included as part of our Monday gatherings. She writes, "It means so much to me that you took the time to care.   I'm so blessed to be part of the gathering. We have such a wonderful group of brothers and sisters." 

Your gift helps proclaim the truth in an entertaining TV series for people who won't enter a church, but will turn on their TV. Victoria in Kentucky says, "All I know is, this is one way to reach the unchurched. I'm all in!"

Your gift guides people like Martha, "Tonight's message was very clear and concise.  It really cleared up some questions I had."

Your gift includes people like Brigitte, "I always felt like I don't fit anywhere, but now I feel in my heart that I'm at the right place."

Your gift motivates people like Ron, " I feel like I am being stirred up to really get further into the battle!"

Your gift encourages people like Rhonda Rae, "You're bringing me closer to my God."

Your gift inspires people like Lori, "God is using you to spread the truth, expose the evil, corruption."

We need your help for the final $9000 to produce the 1st Episode of Last Evangelist.  Click the red button below to give now. Your kindness and generosity truly makes a difference in people's lives.  To see your donation in action, follow us at
DavidHeavener.tv
YouTube.com/DavidHeavener-LastEvangelist
facebook.com/lastevangelist
instagram.com/LastEvangelist
Twitter.com/Last_Evangelist

I would love to hear from you. 
God bless you,
David
Producer, Last Evangelist

P. S. Text Evangelist to 71777 NOW to make a difference.  We need your help for the final $9,000 to produce Episode 1. Click the red box below to make a tax-deductible gift now.

Gift Here
Be friendly and share this message. :)  Click the icons below.
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Make your Tax-Deductible Gift Now
For more details on the mission of Last Evangelist, here's the story in 2 minutes.
Take Advantage of IRS Tax Breaks - Give Now!

Copyright © 2019 Last Evangelist, All rights reserved.
You've received this email because you signed up for updates on the Last Evangelist TV series. We send special offers only to our subscribers.

Our mailing address is:
Last Evangelist
11271 Ventura Blvd #326
Studio City, CA 91604

Add us to your address book




No comments:

Post a Comment