Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Fw: Tonight! By Special Request


View this email in your browser


"I asked him to leave drugs to raise our son.
 I couldn't believe what happened next."

 Tiffany Ramsey, here's why I'm so excited about tonight's show. When I heard Ruben & Ramon's story, I wanted to share it with you.

Tonight we'll also share the Lord's Supper. Join us with your elements ready at 5pm PST on DavidHeavener.tv/live

God bless you,
David
Let us know how we can be praying for you. Email info@DavidHeavener.tv
 

Copyright © 2020 Last Evangelist, All rights reserved.
You've received this email because you signed up for updates on the Last Evangelist TV series. We send special offers only to our subscribers.

Our mailing address is:
Last Evangelist
11271 Ventura Blvd #326
Studio City, CA 91604

Add us to your address book




Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment