Saturday, December 5, 2020

Fw: Will the U.S. Government Bribe the Public to Take the New Experimental COVID Vaccine by Offering $1500 in Stimulus Funds?




Do NOT Reply to this email. Please Contact Us Here.

Vaccine Impact



Will the U.S. Government Bribe the Public to Take the New Experimental COVID Vaccine by Offering $1500 in Stimulus Funds?

December 4, 2020 4:48 pm
In a story published at CNBC yesterday titled: "Would you be willing to get a Covid vaccine in exchange for a $1,500 stimulus check? How one bold proposal would work." It appears that this article was written as a "trial balloon" to see how the public would react to receiving a new stimulus check in exchange for getting the experimental COVID vaccine, which many Americans are now hesitant about. President Trump has previously announced that when the vaccine is ready, it will be offered for "free" at Walgreens and CVS to those who are targeted to receive it first, which are mainly seniors. Apparently the lure of a free vaccine is not currently being seen as incentive enough to convince enough people to line up and receive it. So with many Americans unemployed and waiting expectantly for the Government to give them a new "stimulus check," they are floating the idea of bribing Americans who are down and out and might be desperate enough to take the risk of a new, experimental COVID vaccine in exchange for money. The idea comes from U.S. businessman John Delaney, a former Democratic congressman for Maryland who also ran for president in 2020. "We have to create, in my judgment, an incentive for people to really accelerate their thinking about taking the vaccine," Delaney said. To execute the plan, the government could create a system where people would receive a number once they were vaccinated. Once they enter that along with their Social Security number, they would receive a check. I am not sure who instructed Delaney to float this idea out to the public, but it reads like a carefully worded script, as it included the obligatory terminology to try and calm the public's fears that the vaccine will not be "mandatory." "If you're still afraid of the vaccine and don't want to take it, that's your right," Delaney said. "You won't participate in this program." Not "this program," but after "this program" is complete and people have sold their souls for $1500, what will be the next "program" to vaccinate the remainder of those who "don't want to take it?"
Read More...

How To Avoid Mask Mandates & Vaccine Mandates At Work

December 4, 2020 5:53 pm
I was a recent guest on the Tom Woods Show speaking about the importance of not wearing a face mask. The appearance garnered this feedback: "This whole comment section so far is 'I don't like masks. But I won't do anything about it that might inconvenience me.'  The day before the mandatory mask order went into effect for my state, I told my boss I was not going to wear one and I would understand if they had to let me go. He had a shocked look on his face and said he would get back with me. He talked with upper management and told me to just keep coming to work as normal for the time being. That was months ago and now we only have ONE person in the whole office (100ish people) that even bothers to wear one now. You think any of them would have stood up in the same situation? Probably not, but I took the risk because my rights and the direction this is going, I see as a far bigger threat than the possibility of me losing my job.  Americans have become fearful and soft. We have gone from 'I do this FOR my children' to 'I can't do anything because I have children.' Freedom has a cost, we used to understand this." I seek out stories of inspiration like this — from people who have identified their boundaries, communicated their boundaries, and defended their boundaries —- and fill my day with them and surround myself with people who live life true to themselves. Life is too short to do otherwise than to be in the presence of the best as much as possible. I don't know this commenter, yet I believe that he would have walked right out the door of his job and never turned back, like many good and brave men and women. They are the 1% of courageous people.
Read More...

Health Impact News is on Parler!

December 4, 2020 9:29 pm
Twitter has already banned any articles from Health Impact News being shared on their platform, and Facebook has been removing our posts on the experimental COVID vaccine and is about to unpublish our main page, so we have now moved to Parler.com for Social Media Posts. https://parler.com/profile/HealthImpactNews/posts In the event that our websites are seized, please go to our Parler account until we get back up and running. Thank you for your continued support in trusting us for publishing the truth about Medical Tyranny and the rapid take-over of America and most of the world happening right now as the Eugenicist Gloablists make their move very rapidly now with the new COVID vaccines, and their stated goals in reducing the world's population and installing a New One World Government. This is no longer a conspiracy "theory," but is unfolding before our very eyes right now.
Read More...

Sophia Media, LLC
201 Hunters Crossing Blvd.
Suite 10 - 149
Bastrop, TX 78602
USA

You are receiving this message at this email address as it was used to subscribe for Health Impact News updates.

Do NOT Reply to this email. Please Contact Us Here.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment