Friday, February 3, 2023

Nuclear War coming to US?!

This is Marshall Ramsey II.

You know how we have been hearing a lot of talk about Russian nuclear subs and warships carrying nuclear capable hypersonic missiles in the news?  Well, my wife came across a video on Youtube:
Breaking - US Navy Sudden Announcement Closing Puget Sound Nuclear Dry Docks Because Of Quakes - YouTube


In the video, it talks about the possibility of war coming to the US being the reason for the Puget Sound Nuclear Dry Dock being closed instead of earthquake threats.  On top of that, I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and I look at the clock.  I can't remember the time I saw now, but Jeremiah came to mind when I searched for a possible Scripture reference as God has given me these before.  In Jeremiah 9, specifically verses 7, 10, and 15, the terminology used seems to directly reference nuclear explosions, material, and or damage caused by them.

What is shocking (although not really) is the reason for the judgments of Jeremiah 9 - the sins of the churches.  Although the terminology is different,  I believe it is directly related to the US.

Your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment