Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The word of the Lord, the God of Israel

Hear this America, house of Israel, for I will speak to you. I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them. Concerning the destruction which I have planned for you, you say "It is not near; let us build houses. This city is a caldron, and we be the flesh." You were once known as the great melting pot. Many people came to you in search of freedom. Hear then the words which I will speak to you; Ye have multiplied your dead in the streets. I know about your gangs, I know about your killing your unborn. I know the plans you have to kill the elderly and the mentally retarded. I know your plans for doctor-assisted suicide. I know how you leave children, human beings, from your botched abortions laying in trash cans and laundry baskets, alone, without food or clothing, no medicine for pain, to die in them.

You are a rebellious house. Truly the bodies of them that you have killed lay in the streets. You feared fighting for what is right in my eyes, you do not uphold the commandments which I gave you concerning my Son, Jesus of Nazareth. Was not Sept. 11, 2001 a sign to you? The cross that fell from the towers, that was cut from the steel beams that held it in place, that gave it support, the frame of it; did you not come to me when you saw this? I say, You did not, but you rejected me even further. You kill your unborn by the thousands daily. Your homeless, you regard them as worthless. You lift up the wicked, and put downt he righteous. Them that would speak peace to you, you throw in jail. You proclaim good, evil; and evil, good. Homosexuality is a sin; it is death, it is not life. Beastiality is likewise. NAMBLA, GLAAD, GLSTN, you grieve me at the heart. It is as though a dagger to cut the bands of unrighteousness was in your hands to rid you of the evil that holds you down and binds you, yet you sell the knife to buy more bands still.

You are not alone. Your politicians and your judges take bribes. Mary Landrieu, senator from Louisiana, took a bribe for $300,000,000. Ben Nelson, senator from Nebraska, took a $100,000,000 bribe. It is not good for your state to not have to pay for Medicare increases and make everyone else pay for your part. All these things do I hate.

Therefore, because you have done these things, and not the things which I have spoken, hear this: You feared standing up to the Muslims that would kill you, or stand by and watch it happen, therefore I shall give you into their hands. I will give your country over also to the Mexicans that flood your borders and your streets illegally; it shall be theirs, because you have forsaken the God of your forefathers, the God of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson,... The blood of the unborn will I require at your hands. I will execute my judgments in the midst of you.

Concerning my people Israel, I know the war you have planned for them. I know that you seek to destroy them; not only through your treaties and demands against them, but also with guns and tanks and planes. Your emergency heavy-equipment drops, I know about them, that you mean to practice them for war against my people Israel. I know of your treaties with Russia, Germany, France, China, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Lebanon, Jordan, Ethiopia, and others. I know that you plan to bring many soldiers from many nations to gather them together for battle against my people Israel.

Have you noticed a phrase that I keep repeating, my people Israel? My people. MINE. I the Lord will fight against you for this. I have put up with your treacheries for long enough. Upon the mountains of Israel, I will judge you. Jerusalem will not be yours. You will not set up your world headquarters there, for I will destroy the buildings where they stand. With fire and brimstone will I destroy them. No flesh at all shall inhabit them. And you shall know that I am the LORD: for you have not walked in my statues, neither executed my judgments (to relieve the fatherless and elderly, the homeless and widow), but you have done after the manner of the nations round about you that do not fear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment