Monday, August 1, 2011

Marshall Ramsey For President 2012

This video contains my message to the American public. Like many of you, I do not have much respect for our political leaders, thinking most of them to be on the take, that is, bribe takers. Mary Landrieu took a $300,000,000 bribe for her to pass what is known as Obamacare. What this country needs is a man to be willing to and do sacrifice of himself for the good of this country, and willing to arrest members of Congress, even President Obama himself, and charge them with the crimes they have committed. There is no politician currently in the running for President of the United States that can get the job done. Only someone who has the blessings of God Almighty, and who will lead the country to him, will be able to do it. God has chosen me to lead this country, and it will come to pass. To provide proof of this, I recently sent an email to President Obama stating that if he decided to run against me in 2012, then the LORD would put him to open shame. If you look on television and talk radio, then you will see this coming to pass. Furthermore, the attacks against President Obama will heap even more shame upon his head the closer we get to election day, which is November 6, 2012. Please watch the video, enjoy the music, read the lyrics, and feel free to ask me any questions that you may have. I also have a Facebook account titled Marshall Ramsey for President. It contains a list of my views on certain issues. http://youtu.be/G8TyDdCfRZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment