Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Traitors In The House of Judah?


Traitors In The House of Judah?

By: Marshall Ramsey II, Worthy News US Correspondent

JERUSALEM, Israel - This is an uncomfortable article to write.  Information I have seen over the past few days, and knowing what is in the heart of President Obama (I am an American), I have reason to believe that there may be traitors to Israel that are Israeli.

In an article published by DEBKAfile on 13 Aug, 2012, Ex-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert addressed students in Tel-Aviv on Iran's nuclear program.

"Iran's nuclear program has not reached the threshold necessitating Israeli action now or in the near future," he said.  He further stated that Israel's "defense leaders" don't subscribe to the view that "action now is unavoidable."

Mr. Olmert has apparently not had access to regular intelligence briefings on Iran, says the DEBKAfile report.  Also brought up in the report is the time when Mr. Olmert approved an Israeli strike for destroying a nuclear reactor under construction by Iran and North Korea in northern Syria in September 2007.

 He stated then that Iran was "years away from accumulating enough enriched uranium and the capability to build nuclear warheads."  Both Israeli and US intelligence reports agree that Iran will have them within a matter of weeks.

Mr. Olmert in 2009 resigned from his post as Prime Minister of Israel due to a corruption scandal.  The question that must be asked is this:  If then-Prime Minister Olmert had less information to go on than today, and yet had enough to launch a strike against a Syrian nuclear processing facility, why then does he say that Iran is years away from acquiring the necessary materials and technical expertise required to build a nuclear weapon?  Perhaps he is secretly on the side of the Iranians?  In any case, Israel cannot afford to wait any longer.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am pro-Israel.  They are my LORD's people, and I love them very much.  I have also recently been able to trace out my genealogy and find out that I am a direct male descendant of the tribe of Judah through his son Zarah.  My heart almost exploded for joy and excitement when I found this out.

Making this accusation is not a light thing for me.  I almost didn't make it because I didn't want to accuse a Jew falsely.  You are my family.

But lest anyone think that I am speaking only against Israelis let me refer you to a couple of stories I recently posted on my blog:  http://conspiracyprophecyguy.blogspot.com/2012/08/president-obama-supplying-weapons-to.htmlhttp://conspiracyprophecyguy.blogspot.com/2012/08/is-united-states-helping-iran-to-get.html.  In them I lay out a case where America is proven to be on the side of by the Syrians and the Iranians, two nations that hate Israel.

And if those two were not enough, check out this website:  http://fcnl.org/issues/iran/us_israeli_security_officials_warn_against_war_with_iran/.  It has a list of about twenty different people, both American and Israeli, most of them appear to be on the side of Iran.  The overall content of the statements can be summed up in this, "We shouldn't attack Iran because they might attack back, and we think they could whip us."  Either they are on the side of Iran, or they are cowards.  Personally, I think they are on the side of Iran and being paid well for it.

Mr. Netanyahu, Mr. Barak, the time to strike is now.  Do not wait for international support, nor Israeli 'top advisors' support, nor yet for American support.  The IDF stand ready to follow you into battle.  Y-H-V-H is with you on this to attack.  He has sent his angels before you.  Do not fear what Iran might do in retaliation, for you know they will retaliate.  Defend your people before Iran does hit Israel with a nuke.

No comments:

Post a Comment