Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fw: [New post] WW3 ALERT! RUSSIA GIVES DEADLINE TO UKRAINE TO SURRENDER TO RUSSIA!! (Video)


WordPress.com
Marybeth Haydon posted: " Russia Has Given Ukrainian forces in Crimea Deadline Of 3am Tuesday March 03 2014 The entire world is waiting to see what will happen with this latest development. Russia has given the Ukraine a deadline to surrender to Russia! What?! Russia has repo"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on Revive

WW3 ALERT! RUSSIA GIVES DEADLINE TO UKRAINE TO SURRENDER TO RUSSIA!! (Video)

by Marybeth Haydon

Armed men take up positions around the regional parliament building in the Crimean city of Simferopol March 1, 2014.   REUTERS-David Mdzinarishvili

Russia Has Given Ukrainian forces in Crimea Deadline Of 3am Tuesday

March 03 2014

The entire world is waiting to see what will happen with this latest development. Russia has given the Ukraine a deadline to surrender to Russia! What?!

Russia has reportedly given Ukrainian forces in Crimea a deadline of 3am on Tuesday to surrender or face military action after troops seized key strategic sites in the peninsula.

The ultimatum came from Alexander Vitko, commander of Russia's Black Sea Fleet, which has a base in Crimea where Russian forces are now in control.

According to Russia's Interfax agency, it reads: "If they do not surrender before 5am (3am UK time) tomorrow, a real assault will be started against units and divisions of the armed forces across Crimea."

More in the video and from the links CLICK HERE for Vid & Links!
Military personnel, believed to be Russian servicemen, walk in formation outside the territory of a Ukrainian military unit in the village of Perevalnoye outside Simferopol March 3, 2014.  REUTERS-David Mdzinarishvili
CERTAIN CHANGES ARE COMING OUR WAY. ARE YOU READY, ARE YOU PREPARED? PLEASE DO NOT STAY STUCK IN DENIAL! Our time truly is limited. Sure, people have been saying that they are in the "end times" for ages now, saying that "Jesus is coming soon". Seriously these Jesus freaks keep on saying the same thing and nothing ever really happens.  In fact, it is such an old "war cry" that you have tuned it out which in turn has hardened your heart to the warnings. Please just take a quick glance at the news headlines and put the pieces together. There is no denying the signs, the "labor pains" and symptoms any longer. And labor pains progress, they do not diminish.
Are you prepared? Are you protected?
If you are scoffing at the warnings, guess what? You are fulfilling prophecy and you are only hurting yourself and any of those who may be listening to you. Check it out, I'm not putting you on: 2 Peter 3:3, 4 and also in Jude 1:18,19  both are in the New Testament. Get saved; you are going to need His protection. More importantly, you will definitely need your salvation for all of eternity. I don't know you, but I certainly care about you and your eternity. This is not a gimmick; the only thing I gain from you trusting God is another brother or sister in the Lord.
The ULTIMATE Preparation Right Here: God, Please remove any deception that I may have listened to, believed or embraced that is hindering me from knowing the truth. Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Holy, Sinless Blood and died for my sins to be forgiven, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I want to turn away from (repent) my sins. I invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. In the all powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen. 
Comment    See all comments




No comments:

Post a Comment