Friday, January 16, 2015

Spam Posts

Recently, there have been a number of posts made on my blog that have not been made by me.  Anyone familiar with www.blogger.com knows that you can set up your personal blog to receive e-mail posts, which I do from time to time.  Unfortunately, from time to time people from various parts of the world will get an e-mail address and send phishing, spam, or other kinds of e-mail that may ask for your personal information, or want you to click on a link.

I do not under any circumstances ask for money on this site, nor will I ask for your personal information.  If you see a post that looks suspicious, please go to an article that you can trust, such as ones that begin with MessiahMews and leave a comment regarding the offending article.  I check my blog regularly and remove any suspicious posts immediately.  However, it may be that one is posted before I get a chance to check for them.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you enjoy the information found here.  I have another blog titled http://biblefactoids.blogspot.com/ that contains other interesting information.

No comments:

Post a Comment