Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fw: Time to abolish cash?

This is not an endorsement of Ron or Rand Paul in any way.  I am presenting what I consider newsworthy information.



Campaign for Liberty

Marshall,

I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the headline.

According to one big bankster, the solution to our problems is to tax the dollar and abolish cash altogether!

That way the Federal Reserve could "print money" with just a few clicks on a computer, and inflate away the dollar even more quickly.

Marshall, I don't believe the answer is more money manipulation.


The answer is more liberty.

But as long as the entrenched Big Government establishment of BOTH parties holds the reins in Washington, D.C., I'm afraid you and I will be faced with even more spending, more debt, and a growing Big Brother surveillance state.

Marshall, what if I told you we could stand together and beat them - and take BIG steps forward to advancing our liberty?

Flush with taxpayer handouts, hordes of slick lobbyists, and media contacts ready to spout Big Government propaganda, the statists have always had the advantage here.

Pro-freedom groups have often had to spend weeks trying to raise money just to be able to respond.

...you and I no longer have to cede any ground to the statists.

Whether it's Audit the Fed, government spying programs empowered by the "PATRIOT" Act, ObamaCare, or even a massive new National ID/Database scheme, MAJOR fights are set to come to a head in the very near future.

I'm counting on you to stand with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment