Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Tupac Shakur's Murderer Revealed; It's Not Suge Knight

By:  Marshall Ramsey II, Worthy News US Correspondent

LAS VEGAS, NV (WorthyNews) -- For years there has been speculation on who killed rapper Tupac Shakur.  Now, it seems that the mystery may have been solved.

In a recent interview with www.independent.co.uk, retired Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department sergeant Chris Carroll discussed his connection to the murder of the rap star.  He is the one who opened the door of the vehicle that Tupac was driving at the time of the incident.

        "I finally get the car door to open, and as I pull it open, the guy inside came right out, like he was leaning against the door.

        "And at first I thought the guy was going to bust out of the door right on top of me; I thought this was his plan of attack, so to speak. But then I notice that he's not coming out of the door; he was falling out of it."

To the casual reader, this sounds like then Officer Carroll was doing nothing more than checking out what appeared to be a bad situation.  However, in the same interview, Mr. Carroll makes some incriminating remarks that casts himself in a very bad light.

        "There's something in police work called the 'dying declaration', a legal concept that, in a nutshell, basically says that if someone who believes they're going to die gives out the name of a suspect or is able to explain what happened, that's not considered hearsay in court when they're not there to testify; it's admissible evidence," he explained.

        “He went from fighting to ‘I can’t do it.’ And when he made that transition, he looked at me, and he’s looking right in my eyes. And that’s when I looked at him and said one more time, ‘Who shot you?’

        “He looked at me and he took a breath to get the words out, and he opened his mouth, and I thought I was actually going to get some cooperation. And then the words came out: ‘F**k you.’

If I had been shot and a police officer asked me who shot me, I wouldn't have told him 'F**k you.'  If at all able, I would have told the officer the name of the person or persons who shot me.  What appear to be Tupac Shakur's final words before he died sound more like the words I might say to the person who shot me and is asking me the question in a mocking fashion.  Furthermore, if Officer Carroll had seen Tupac fall out of the car as he claimed, and I believe he did, Tupac would not have been fighting against him, but rather trying to get him to help him if he did not do anything to him.  Just before Tupac slipped out of consciousness, then Officer Carroll was taunting him, asking him who shot him the whole time knowing that he  [Officer Carroll] was the one that pulled the trigger.

No, Chris Carroll was not there to help Tupac Shakur that night, but rather was there to kill him and Tupac was able to identify his killer with Officer Carroll's testimony and his own dying words.

Source article:  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/tupac-shakur-death-last-words-of-the-rapper-revealed-18-years-after-his-murder-9424622.html

No comments:

Post a Comment